Sowing To the Flesh Reaps Corruption but Sowing To the Spirit Reaps Everlasting Life
- You will reap what you sow
- Sow the pure seed, not thistles and weeds
- Sowing of the flesh?
- Sowing of the Spirit?
- What’s in the well comes up in the bucket!
- It may take a while but keep sowing
- Doing good to all
- Doing good especially to the household of faith
Galatians 6:7-10 NKJV
Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap. (8) For he who sows to his flesh will of the flesh reap corruption, but he who sows to the Spirit will of the Spirit reap everlasting life. (9) And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart. (10) Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all, especially to those who are of the household of faith.